Boardroom refinement to fanatic in 2 hours

very many Led Zeppelin die hards are over 40 years of age (still young mind you!) and many may hold down jobs where days are spent in countless executive meetings, where keeping a focused mind could mean millions of ££££££. and you command herespect of fellow professionals. yet secretly you are humming your way through so many songs in the concert in your head

And yet if you are anything like me you are going to be a gibbering wreck in less that 10 hours..

how have you all copeed over the last few weeks.

I think everyone I have met has heard me say at least once "did I tell you I'm going to see Led Zeppelin, oh well I am"

anyone else in the same state of mind?

very many Led Zeppelin die hards are over 40 years of age (still young mind you!) and many may hold down jobs where days are spent in countless executive meetings, where keeping a focused mind could mean millions of ££££££. and you command herespect of fellow professionals. yet secretly you are humming your way through so many songs in the concert in your head

And yet if you are anything like me you are going to be a gibbering wreck in less that 10 hours..

how have you all copeed over the last few weeks.

I think everyone I have met has heard me say at least once "did I tell you I'm going to see Led Zeppelin, oh well I am"

anyone else in the same state of mind?

Oh YEs and some more ...

Archived