Hello

Misfit

Just want to say hello to everyone. I'm a huge Zeppelin fan, they are my favorite band. I especially love their live shows. I want to start a huge collection of Zeppelin bootlegs. I have quite a few bootlegs as it is, but I want them all! lol

go for it.........some are better than others

i rarely even listen to the studio stuff....cept on the radio

I don't listen to the studio stuff very much at all after listening to it all these years. I love the studio material, i've just heard it too much. I always love getting a new bootleg though!

The brother and I have quite a collection now, they really are brilliant, some are harder to get though, but there are tons of places (that are usually quite out of the way) that would stick quite a few of 'em :)

I don't listen to the studio stuff very much at all after listening to it all these years. I love the studio material, i've just heard it too much. I always love getting a new bootleg though!

The brother and I have quite a collection now, they really are brilliant, some are harder to get though, but there are tons of places (that are usually quite out of the way) that would stick quite a few of 'em :)

My collection is getting pretty good now, but some are definately harder to find than others. I've been looking quite sometime for a copy of the 5/31/73 show.

My collection is getting pretty good now, but some are definately harder to find than others. I've been looking quite sometime for a copy of the 5/31/73 show.

Oh! That is a great one alright, I think my brother got it (way back when :P) he was in his teens, but yeah that is a real cracker alright :)

Archived