"Whole Lotta Love" Led Zeppelin Celebration

LebZeppelin

My link

Presented by: CCEntertainment and Tim Woods as part of the 'Classic Rock Concert Series'

View the concert promo at: www.youtube.com/WholeLottaLove2010

This world class concert experience brings together some of Australia's finest Rock artists to recreate the pure excitement, energy and passion of Led Zeppelin, it has sold out in Sydney since 2003 and played to a packed house in Melbourne in October.

Superb guest vocalists Dave Gleeson (Screaming Jets), Steve Balbi (Noiseworks), Simon Meli (The Widowbirds), Ngaiire (ex Blue King Brown) and Zkye will reinterpret and sensationally rework some of the finest rock songs ever recorded, including 'Black Dog', 'Rock and Roll', 'Immigrant Song', 'Battle Of Evermore', 'Moby Dick', 'Kashmir' and the timeless 'Stairway To Heaven'.

The exceptional powerhouse 9 piece band includes strings and the brilliant staging, lighting and sound will immerse you in over 2 1/2 hours of Zep magic.

Thirty years on from the untimely death of legendary drummer John Bonham (Sept 25, 1980), which forced the disbanding of one of the most renowned and loved international bands in history, their music remains timeless. Formed in 1968, Led Zeppelin toured Australia only once in 1972. They have sold a staggering 200+ million albums worldwide, influenced generations of musicians and legions of fans, and still do... Rolling Stone Magazine referred to them as "unquestionably one of the most enduring bands in rock history", with 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love' making the Top 5 in just about every Rock Poll conducted.

Book early for an incredible night of physical graffiti!

"Beautifully evoked, as close as you'll get to the real thing." - Christie Eliezer, Veteran Music Columnist

"A stunning night of Rock'n Roll" - Rod Quinn, ABC 702

"I'll be singing the songs not as a cheap imitation, but as a wild celebration!" - Dave Gleeson (Screaming Jets)

'The 'Whole Lotta Love' concert blew me away, I was thoroughly impressed...absolutely sensational! My wife says it's the best show she's ever seen…and for once I'm going to have to agree with her' - Andy Grace, 'The Night Show' Host, WSFM Sydney and GOLD Melbourne

50 cents from every ticket sold will be donated to Compassion Australia.

More information and previous show photos: www.ccent.com.au

TOUR DATES*:

Sat 11 Sep - Civic Theatre, Newcastle

Thu 16 Sep - Enmore Theatre, Sydney

Fri 3 Dec - Burswood Theatre, Perth

*Ticketek is selling for the above venues only.

Visit the Enmore Theatre's website, subscribe to become a Friend of Enmore and receive the latest news on upcoming events and special offers.

Archived