Need a song name...

Ok am I crazy...isnt there a Led Zeppelin song that has a bunch or weird noises in it like clocks etc...I think it says "nine" a couple times. Very trippy..I need it for a project...HELP!!

Only you know if you are crazy, just kidding, however, you may be thinking of the Beatles song, "Revolution 9" from the album, the Beatles (most commonly referred to as the White Album released in 1968). The song is over 8 minutes long so you may have to listen to the whole song to see if this is what you are thinking of.

I suggest you you search "Revolution 9" on YouTube and you can hear for yourself if this is the song.

(By the way, this is one of the songs that Charlie Manson used to play over and over again to his "family" while under the influence of LSD and was a contributing factor that led to the murders of "Tate/LaBianca" and the whole premise for Charles Manson's idea for Helter Skelter.)

That is the exact song I was thinking of! Thanks for your info! It is for a project in Lit about someone going crazy and losing their mind..

You are very welcome and I am glad to have helped.

I don't know how familiar you are with the whole Charles Manson/Helter Skelter history (1969), but I have read the book Helter Skelter (several times) written by former Manson prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi, and I can tell you that "Revolution 9" (and most of the songs on the White Album plus LSD) had some kind of adverse effect on Charles Manson that did make him very paranoid and very crazy. I bet if you reference that in your project you may get an A!

By the way, welcome to this fabulous Led Zeppelin website and forum. There are many questions you can ask and alot more information that you can learn about the Greatest Rock and Roll Band of All-Time. The Mighty Led Zeppelin.

Edited by lzzoso