Hello

Faustus

Hey stranger... how's the world treating you these days? :wave:

(It's been a bit windy in my neck o' the woods...).

Well, hello Lake of Shadows ! How are you Sweety? Windy to say the least, I've seen the pictures on the tele, it's a real shame, my best wishes go out to all that have been affected. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Well, hello Lake of Shadows ! How are you Sweety? Windy to say the least, I've seen the pictures on the tele, it's a real shame, my best wishes go out to all that have been affected. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Ha, yeah I'm good... things have been a bit... hectic... but it's all getting better. B)

I finally saw Buddy Guy awhile back (Dec. 2009 or so, maybe?...). I hope I get to see him again soon.

Still no eyeballs for me... (or animals... or dead things...) :lol: (I don't know if you remember what refers to, or not).

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, yeah I'm good... things have been a bit... hectic... but it's all getting better. B)

I finally saw Buddy Guy awhile back (Dec. 2009 or so, maybe?...). I hope I get to see him again soon.

Still no eyeballs for me... (or animals... or dead things...) :lol: (I don't know if you remember what refers to, or not).

lol, things must have remained silent, a quality not found in most. lol Glad to hear things are getting better - Raise your hands toward the sun, and watch the halls of plenty over run. :D

Archived