confused

I'm kinda confused... seems like every news report I read where they interview a fan who was at the concert, they introduce them as "so and so who brought the whole family along for the show" what? I can't understand how if every person only received 2 tickets how anyone could have brought their whole family, unless they consider a wife or husband or kid their "entire family." these people they interview talk like they just walked down to the local box-office and picked up a half dozen tickets for the wife and kids. oh well, maybe I'm just mad for not getting a ticket myself... from what I've seen the show was awesome and I hope those who were lucky enough to go realize how goddamn lucky they were.

I'm kinda confused... seems like every news report I read where they interview a fan who was at the concert, they introduce them as "so and so who brought the whole family along for the show" what? I can't understand how if every person only received 2 tickets how anyone could have brought their whole family, unless they consider a wife or husband or kid their "entire family." these people they interview talk like they just walked down to the local box-office and picked up a half dozen tickets for the wife and kids. oh well, maybe I'm just mad for not getting a ticket myself... from what I've seen the show was awesome and I hope those who were lucky enough to go realize how goddamn lucky they were.

I havn't seen any reports which say anything about the whole family. Maybe the brought their whole family to London.

Archived