the night of Keith Moons Death, Question

icantquityoubabe

I remember back when I heard and read of Keith Moons death that on that night he was at a party at Paul McCartney's place and at that party supposedly were The Who, The Rolling Stones, the Beatles and Led Zeppelin!! Imagine that! My kind of party! If ever there was a party I would love to have been at it would have been this. Does anyone know now true this is or if they have heard of this???? The party was on the anniversary of Buddy Hollys birthday and was a celebration of him.

Here's what Wiki says, a quick glance at some other sources I Googled back it up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Moon

Moon was Paul McCartney's guest at a film preview of The Buddy Holly Story on 7 September 1978. After dining with Paul and Linda McCartney, Moon and his girlfriend, Annette Walter-Lax, returned to a flat on loan from Harry Nilsson in Curzon Place, London. He overdosed on Clomethiazole (Heminevrin), a medication taken as part of a programme to wean him off alcohol. The police investigation determined there were about 32 pills in his system, some undissolved. He was 32 years old.

Archived