Whole Lotta Love Tutorial

ZosofanCMR

nice video.

The riff needs a bit of work, though.

Start with eliminating the small pause between the riff and the chord bit. You''l need to master that E power-chord perfectly in order to make the quick jump from riff to chord.

Then there is a very light upwards bend in de D-note, while the open D string underneath rings freely, giving it a natural chorus effect.

Plus the open E string is played in between the E chords. Although JP often didn't play that open E in a live situation.

nice video.

The riff needs a bit of work, though.

Start with eliminating the small pause between the riff and the chord bit. You''l need to master that E power-chord perfectly in order to make the quick jump from riff to chord.

Then there is a very light upwards bend in de D-note, while the open D string underneath rings freely, giving it a natural chorus effect.

Plus the open E string is played in between the E chords. Although JP often didn't play that open E in a live situation.

Thanks for the tips, timing is not usually an issue I have, I realize there is a pause, that was about my ninth time going through the thing, I was a bit nervous and kept tripping over my words, and making stupid goofs, haha.

Archived