Forum Message Board Suggestion

The Rover

It would be helpful to me, as someone over 50 years of age, and what goes with that, ie the dimming of the clarity of eyesight, that when viewing the forums, if, when I Zoom in with the computer, that the margins of the posts would auto-adjust.

What happens noew when I zoom in, is that I now have to use the slider bar to read the posts, going back and forth, line by line. That's sort of aggrivating.

But, in mnay other forums on the web, when you zoom in, the margins auto adjust.

I would say it like this, of all the fourms that I frequent, the forum here uses the smallest font as the default.

I have a 19" monitor. I don't need to wear glasses to view the other forums I regularly visit.

So, to be a little more user friendly to Zep's "older" fans, I'd like the board to consider having margins that auto-adjust, as you zoom in a little.

Depending on your browser, I'm pretty sure there is an add-on called Magnifying Glass. I'll look and get back to you.

edit: Okay, I use the browser Firefox Mozilla. This is the link for that add-on. You can magnify from 2x to 16x. I tried it just for you :)

Hope this helps.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/magnifier/?src=search

Another suggestion I'd like to make is for a drop down menu at the bottom of the page so you can jump between forums more easily. I believe the previous board had that feature but for whatever reason, this one does not. The addition of that feature would definitely be much appreciated.

Archived