couldn't go

to England....impossible i'm afraid. But for someone who has been listening to Zeppelin since the beginning....seeing those youtube videos damn well brought tears to my eyes. no joke. When all this was being announced i thought "oh no....another embarrassing performance".... but i was wrong. they sound fucking GREAT!!! hope this supposed DVD doesn't take forever.

Hi Pops welcome to the forum mate, I was lucky enough to be there and I know this may sound crap, I believe that all real Led Zeppelin fans where there if only in spirit, the vibe building up to this gig, the vibe during the gig and the vibe afterwards has not only reunited Led Zeppelin for maybe the last time maybe not, it has reunited a million plus fans from all over the world, as Planty siad theres people from 50 countries here, for me the world just got a little smaller :) and my family just grew a whole lot bigger.

Love and peace to you all, you all rock

Andy

ps sorry if this advertising but JP is helping out the charity I run so check out the web link in my signiture :) av fun

Hi Pops welcome to the forum mate, I was lucky enough to be there and I know this may sound crap, I believe that all real Led Zeppelin fans where there if only in spirit, the vibe building up to this gig, the vibe during the gig and the vibe afterwards has not only reunited Led Zeppelin for maybe the last time maybe not, it has reunited a million plus fans from all over the world, as Planty siad theres people from 50 countries here, for me the world just got a little smaller :) and my family just grew a whole lot bigger.

Love and peace to you all, you all rock

Andy

ps sorry if this advertising but JP is helping out the charity I run so check out the web link in my signiture :) av fun

thanks alot!! It doesn't sound crap at all....i wish i could've been there....damn it ..i should have been there as long as i've been into Zeppelin....over 38 years. I've NEVER gotten weary of their music.

Love and peace to you and yours as well!! and i'll check that link out!!

Archived