Numbered Deluxe Albums

Ultimaiii

It's not the box that's limited it's the art print inside. There is a print of the album cover with a #/30,000 on it.

On all of mine there was a sticker on the front of the shrink wrap stating that there is a limited print inside. The blurb on the back of the packaging states something like "first pressing contains limited print"

Edit: the albums themselves are not limited, as far as I can tell.

Edited by mckjuana

It's not the box that's limited it's the art print inside. There is a print of the album cover with a #/30,000 on it.

On all of mine there was a sticker on the front of the shrink wrap stating that there is a limited print inside. The blurb on the back of the packaging states something like "first pressing contains limited print"

Edit: the albums themselves are not limited, as far as I can tell.

In a way the albums inside are limited. You can't buy the companion LP or CD as a single album outside of the box set, so they are limited to the box set only. Not limited in terms of a number, but limited in availability, given the association to the SDBS only. Edited by The Dark Lord