Identify Pats Delight Fragment

Northstar

I have a compact disc from 1994 by HammerJack Records Italy called The Bonham Sessions. On the track Rockestra Theme which is track number eleven, at about two minutes and thirty seconds the song Rockestra Theme ends and then fades in the tail end of the main drum solo of Pats Delight followed by the ending guitar parts, then a short ending drum solo and then the final crashes of all the instuments together to end the song followed by Robert Plant saying to the audience " how bout that, John Bonham, John Bonham"

My question is can anyone identify what show this fragment of Pats Delight is from? I have most shows from 1969 and I cant seem to recognize it. It sounds like a good audience recording to me. Thanks.

I have a compact disc from 1994 by HammerJack Records Italy called The Bonham Sessions. On the track Rockestra Theme which is track number eleven, at about two minutes and thirty seconds the song Rockestra Theme ends and then fades in the tail end of the main drum solo of Pats Delight followed by the ending guitar parts, then a short ending drum solo and then the final crashes of all the instuments together to end the song followed by Robert Plant saying to the audience " how bout that, John Bonham, John Bonham"

My question is can anyone identify what show this fragment of Pats Delight is from? I have most shows from 1969 and I cant seem to recognize it. It sounds like a good audience recording to me. Thanks.

On Jan 26th He says " how bout that, John Bonham, John Bonham" while Jimmy runs his hand up and down the neck of the guitar

On Jan 31, he says " how bout that,how bout that John Bonham, John Bonham John Bonham John Bonham, Pat's Delight "

On Feb 1st he says, "How bout John Bonham, John Bonham drums! John Bonham Pat's delight"

On Feb 14 he says "John Bonham John Bonham!, John Bonham, How bout that! Pat's Delight John Bonham"

On April 24th he says "How bout John Bonham, John Bonham.... John Bonham" while Jimmy plays a couple notes and then Plant says John Bonham again.

On April 26th He says the same thing Jimmy drops a bit of feedback.

On April 27th he just says "John Bonham John Bonham".

On may 27th he says "Ah John Bonham on drums, John Bonham on drums"

On June 20th He says "John Bonham on drums"

After the june 20th show its not until October 30th when they Play Moby Dick. I dont know if its the exact first time they call it MD but its the first show I have where its played as that.

I think the show you are talking about is from April 24th at the Fillmore West. Its a great sounding aud.

Archived