Phone Wallpapers

lipslikecherries

I don't use my computer often, I mostly use my phone. I didn't want to mess up the desktop thread. :D This is a thread for phone wallpapers! :D You can share wallpapers you like here for others!

Which do you have on your phone?

I try to find pictures for my lock screen and home screen that match, but I don't usually do a very good job at it, as you'll see. :lol: These are mine:

post-28103-0-20573500-1412623627_thumb.j

post-28103-0-59373700-1412623652_thumb.j

I don't use my computer often, I mostly use my phone. I didn't want to mess up the desktop thread. :D This is a thread for phone wallpapers! :D You can share wallpapers you like here for others!

Which do you have on your phone?

I try to find pictures for my lock screen and home screen that match, but I don't usually do a very good job at it, as you'll see. :lol: These are mine:

I have my sports team logo on my I Phone. But the apps, all ten thousand of them, cover it up anyway. I am still learning how to use this blasted phone. Its a computer in itself. Thanks for posting this. It reminded me to turn off my Bluetooth so the blasted phone will ring while on sleep. I have a 4 digit number to enter to access the phone. Apple did a software update last week.

I have my sports team logo on my I Phone. But the apps, all ten thousand of them, cover it up anyway. I am still learning how to use this blasted phone. Its a computer in itself. Thanks for posting this. It reminded me to turn off my Bluetooth so the blasted phone will ring while on sleep. I have a 4 digit number to enter to access the phone. Apple did a software update last week.

:D Hey, you're welcome.

Archived