Led Zeppelin currently 'considering tour'

10921029.jpg

12/18/2007 3:00 PM, Yahoo! Music

courtesy of NME.com

Led Zeppelin are currently "considering a tour," according to sources at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium in Wales, which is attempting to book the band for the venue.

Welsh Rugby Union chief executive Roger Lewis, who is involved with the stadium and is a friend of Led Zeppelin's John Paul Jones, told the Wales On Sunday that venue officials were talking to Harvey Goldsmith, the band's promoter, about the possible gig.

"Initially Harvey said they were only going to do a one-off gig, but now they are considering a tour," Lewis explained.

"We [the Millennium Stadium] are the only stadium in Britain with a retractable roof and we can guarantee a perfect event for 70,000 people. There's nowhere else in the country that can do that."

For more on Led Zeppelin, check out their NME.com page

10921029.jpg

12/18/2007 3:00 PM, Yahoo! Music

courtesy of NME.com

Led Zeppelin are currently "considering a tour," according to sources at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium in Wales, which is attempting to book the band for the venue.

Welsh Rugby Union chief executive Roger Lewis, who is involved with the stadium and is a friend of Led Zeppelin's John Paul Jones, told the Wales On Sunday that venue officials were talking to Harvey Goldsmith, the band's promoter, about the possible gig.

"Initially Harvey said they were only going to do a one-off gig, but now they are considering a tour," Lewis explained.

"We [the Millennium Stadium] are the only stadium in Britain with a retractable roof and we can guarantee a perfect event for 70,000 people. There's nowhere else in the country that can do that."

For more on Led Zeppelin, check out their NME.com page

Well i guess we will see in the near future. I believe the trick is not to get to caught up in the hype until we get a yes or no. Of course....a YES would be so amazing but i choose not to get excited or get my hopes up. Interesting article though. Thanks for the post. B)

Archived