Doug Henthorn - new CD Cold Medicine released 8-18-15

Bdenn

Wanted to let everyone know that Doug Henthorn just released a new CD of his original music titled Cold Medicine. For those that don't know, Doug and Jason Bonham recorded and played together in the Healing Sixes for 4 years. Doug is also the singer on Joe Bonamassa's excellent Zep cover of Tea For One.

CDBaby:
Cold Medicine is Doug Henthorn's first solo effort after founding and fronting the band Healing Sixes for nearly 15 years. Recorded over the course of a three year period, Doug put together a concise and efficient record.
"I have a great love for album rock and put this together with that in mind. I didn't want a bunch of songs thrown together just to fill up slots on a CD. Cold Medicine is put together to be listened to from beginning to end in one sitting. That's why I feel comfortable with just seven tracks. It's something that the listener can listen to from beginning to end without giving up an entire afternoon."

The release is available on itunes, CDBaby, and on Doug's website www.doughenthorn.com in both download and CD formats.

Give it a listen - it really is excellent stuff from a voice that should be more widely heard!

Archived