Go on tour or not

sharpino25

I feel they know what they want to do by now. Led Zeppelin, if you do not want to tour then announce it! If your thinking about it, then announce maybe, MAKE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT! Keeping fans hostage for a decision or even a statement is ludicris. We all love zeppelin but I think with the day and age that we live in, with PUblic relations, internet, etc... Hype builds fast and people get excited. If they said they were'nt going to tour, I would be fine with that. At the very least release a Dvd of the o2 show. That's another topic in itself. WHy the big secret on that. Make an announcement for God's sake. Is there a Dvd to be released, that doesnt screw with anyones scheduled tour with Allison K.... I just think it's selfish not to make a statement at all, and to let Jason be the only one speculating, and either he is a liar, or he is instructed not to say anything. So they dont have to make a concrete statement but an acknowledement of the fans that werent lucky enough to be there, to at the very least have a nice dvd in HD or blue ray. Thats it. Now I know Im going to get fans that want to patronize me and make excuses and say they have given us enough, but your are the same fans that would be burning up the lines trying to get a ticket for a show, and in line at the store to get a DVD. You must admit this much is true. So Led Zeppelin, MAKE A STATEMENT and end the rumors..... One way or another we will still love what you have done for music.....

Archived