Atlantic Green/orange label info

Hi everyone

I signed up here as a part of my research into understanding the logic behind Atlantic Uk releases in the mid/Late 70s and i hope someone here

can help shed  light on the topic.

The few things i see change on various issues is the logo size (1), Text (2) and the * icon (3) behind the catalog number in addition to the W logo in the rim text.

The logo size (1) and * icon (3) seems to be related but is this just a design layout or does it tell something about the release being original/repress/reissue ?

The same goes with the "made in UK" (2) which sometimes is missing or comes with a "33 rpm", "manufactured in uk" and other combinations.

Was the label designs random back in the days or was it based on time periods etc?

I really hope some of you can help me understand this a bit better if possible :)

Thanks

lz.jpg

LZ2.jpg

LZ3.jpg

Yours second picture does not have W in the edge text and two others has it. W was added in 1974, so LP on second picture is earlier and is really from 1973, while two others are printed after 1974