Last batch of tickets

26 November ‘07.

26.Nov.2007 12:50

Ahmet Ertegun Tribute

We have now filtered through all of those previous winners who could not make the new concert date of December 10th. As a result of this process the final passocode winners have been randomly selected on a first come first served basis, out of the original ballot.

Please note as follows, the box office for collection of tickets will be open from Sunday 9th December from 10am until 6pm and from 10am and on Monday 10th December until the concert starts.

Please note that the concert starts at 7pm and will finish at 11pm.

In addition to the Jubilee line where the last train leaves at 12.19am there is also a boat service that will take you to Westminster Pier under the Millenium Eye if you wish to stay later. This boat service will run until at least 4am.

I have read through most of your comments and my response is very simple. Throughout this process we have tried to satisfy those fans that took the trouble to register on the original ballot. It is going to be a fantastic concert and I hope you will all find that the effort that you have all made is worth it.

26 November ‘07.

26.Nov.2007 12:50

Ahmet Ertegun Tribute

We have now filtered through all of those previous winners who could not make the new concert date of December 10th. As a result of this process the final passocode winners have been randomly selected on a first come first served basis, out of the original ballot.

Please note as follows, the box office for collection of tickets will be open from Sunday 9th December from 10am until 6pm and from 10am and on Monday 10th December until the concert starts.

Please note that the concert starts at 7pm and will finish at 11pm.

In addition to the Jubilee line where the last train leaves at 12.19am there is also a boat service that will take you to Westminster Pier under the Millenium Eye if you wish to stay later. This boat service will run until at least 4am.

I have read through most of your comments and my response is very simple. Throughout this process we have tried to satisfy those fans that took the trouble to register on the original ballot. It is going to be a fantastic concert and I hope you will all find that the effort that you have all made is worth it.

Edit: ahh i see, harvey goldsmith site :)

Archived