joe strummer/the future is unwritten

kirchzep27

I just bought the -joe strummer/the future is unwritten cd today and it plays like his radio show, cool stuff. There is a spoken word piece towards the end which is worthy of a thread i think, or better than just putting on the -what are you listening now thread. Sometimes things arent easy to put directly into a song. Anyway, went to buy the new -alejendro escovedo cd and they didnt have it, so i found this cd, used.

-joe strummer/without people,you're nothing

and so now i'd like to say people can change anything they want to. and that means everything in the world. people are running about following their little tracks, i am one of them. but we've all gotta stop, just following our own little mouse trail. people can do anything. this is something that i am beginning to learn. people are out there doing bad things to each other, its because they are being dehumanized. it's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time. breathe, it aint going anywhere. they should have that on a billboard in timesquare. without people,your nothing, thats my spiel.

Archived