Most under rated Zep song!

Wanton Man

I've read a few of the comments regarding Zeppelin concerts. I was very surprised that I found no comments suggesting that Led Zeppelin should have performed The Wanton Song at last December's concert. Is it just me or I'm i one of the few persons who think this song has been completely overlooked by Zeppelin fans? What a great song... Can anyone tell me if Zeppelin ever performed this song live?

I've read a few of the comments regarding Zeppelin concerts. I was very surprised that i found no comments suggesting that Led Zeppelin should have performed the Wanton song at last December's concert. Is it just me or I'm i one of the few persons who think this song has been completely overlooked by Zeppelin fans? What a great song... Can anyone tell me if Zeppelin ever performed this song live?

Yes at one of their warm up 1975 gigs in January..

The performed it for the first month of the 1975 American tour. They quit playing it about the time they put Dazed and Confused back in the setlist. Page broke a finger before the 75 tour so they couldn't play Dazed for about the first month of the tour.

Archived