why led zeppelin can't be defined as british invasion?

iommilee

very well,thank you! The Beiing government thought the Olympic will bring out the best in Chinese people,but for the ordinary people especially the 80's like me,think that all in all is a show-off thing.We don't have much of that folks who took part in the physical exercises regularly.

I think American music brought a lot of influences to Led Zeppelin,such as Robert Johnson,Muddy Waters,Howlin' Wolf...,which Robert Plant had admmitted yet.And before them,there are lot of fantastic American bands:Love,The Doors,Buffalo Springfield....

There a lot of sultry girls in China,innocent-outside-but-horny-inside kind of guy!!!HAHA

How's it going "iommilee?" You're right as far as LED ZEPPELIN being heavily influenced by many of the Blues greats as you mentioned. I see that you're really heavy into the American bands. To change the subject momentarily, does all of China recognize the late great Bruce Lee as its all-time supreme master? I know that Hong Kong was not given back to China until 1999 by England so I did not know how China fully recognized Bruce Lee as. What is your opinion on this? ROCK ON!

Archived