V-Drums HD-1 by Roland

PBJ

I need your advice. I've been drumming for about three months now and am OK for the progress I've made... Well... I can't make noise because my neighbours are b***hes.... I really love drumming though and Bonzo is my idol. I want to drum somehow and I know the best alternative is a V-Drum.... So, do any of you own the HD-1? I tried it and it seems pretty nice, the feel of the snare is good because it's mesh, but I don't exactly want to pay 3000$ to get a V set, this one + an amp and a bench comes out to 1010$... What do you guys suggest?

B) Thanks

Here's what you do:

Get a bunch of blankets, some old drum heads, a pair of scissors, some heavy foam, and two sided tape.

Put the old blankets in the drums, including the bass drum. Only put enough to about halfway full, you don't want to deaden the sound completely.

Cut the old drum heads into rings, depending on the size of each drum, and place the rings on the drumheads.

Tape the foam to the back of your cymbals.

Much more cost efficient than paying for a 3000 dollar electronic set, and if your neighbours still bitch then they must have extremely sensitive hearing or you're bashing the hell out of that set.

Here's what you do:

Get a bunch of blankets, some old drum heads, a pair of scissors, some heavy foam, and two sided tape.

Put the old blankets in the drums, including the bass drum. Only put enough to about halfway full, you don't want to deaden the sound completely.

Cut the old drum heads into rings, depending on the size of each drum, and place the rings on the drumheads.

Tape the foam to the back of your cymbals.

Much more cost efficient than paying for a 3000 dollar electronic set, and if your neighbours still bitch then they must have extremely sensitive hearing or you're bashing the hell out of that set.

OK.... That doesn't cost 3000 though it's 1010 with seat + amp. What I mean is I didn't wanna pay 3000 for the top-tier sets. I'll try doing what you said, thanks man.

Archived