Led Zeppelin NOT doing For Your Life?

The track they are playing is In The Light, Plant really can't sing many of the primal tracks of Zeppelin.

Plant for some years now has had to sing second rate Barber Moroccan gurgles and low toned moans.

There is only one section/spot in the track of In The Light where Plant wouldn't be able to reach the one etched in history on the LP of this track.

Of coarse there are only a few lucky people in rock who can put out as they did in the past such as Paul Rodgers who still has a fantastic voice, like it or not he still can sing becuase he took care of his vocal chords.

Hats off to Roy Harper would be an interesting pick in a controlled manner but its

IN THE LIGHT from my contacts at Atlantic who said this was the surprise track they will play.

I've seen Zeppelin play 11 times at various venues and I personally hope they don't tour, this will

be a big flop. You can't bring it home again once it's been gone for years. Yes a few tracks or recordings here and there, but they would be smart to leave their own history alone.

Not that it matters, but the critics are going to eat them alive.

Hell Jimmy hasn't done a thing in years and he says he's a bit rusty, how about rusty and dusty with spider webs.

I hope it goes well for them on the London show, but best See The Light and shut it off.

With all of Jimmy's love of the famous acoustic players - he should put together an instrumental record! Something that shows he had grown as a musician.

blackers44

gay_baiter-149x149.jpg

Archived