Summer of Love 7/08

alwizard03

Here is some pictures and info on the Summer Of Love Show in Mandeville Louisiana 0n 3 July 08

Jefferson Starship,Quicksilver Messenger Service,Big Brother and the Holding Company,Its a Beautiful Day featuring David LaFlamme,JJ Muggler with Special guest Jo Jo Billingsley from Lynyrd Skynyrd She has not preformed with Skynyrd since the 70's.

Really Good Show Highlghts were all thru the show JO JO was great,Its a Beautiful Day were really good.Big Brother and the Holding company put on a great show the new girl is from LA and She is Sexy / Hot/Talented I never saw Janis but I have seen tons of video this girl is as good or better.

Quicksilver the old guys pulled it off.I really enjoyed Starship but I have seen better versions of the band.

poster.jpg

1stSOLPoster.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

The New Orleans Hornets Basketball Teams Dance team The Honeybees

Kieth Graves Bass player from Quicksilver Messenger Service and Its a Beautiful Day and Me

DSC01704.jpg

Jude Lirrette Drummer for JJ muggler and Me

DSC01692.jpg

Calvin Huber from JJ Muggler and Me

DSC01690.jpg

David and Linda LaFlamme from Its a Beautiful Day

DSC01688.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

The Concert area wind tried to blow it away

DSC01584.jpg

View of Lake Ponchatrain from the Concert area a few hours before the show

Jo Jo Billingsly and Me before the show

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

First time We have seen each other in 33 years She is still a super nice Lady Love Her

DSC01581.jpg

JB Elston lead /slide Guitar JJ Muggler

JB and Wayne Lohr Keybpards The other Guitarist is new standing in for Vic Larroca not sure if it is permanent

DSC01593.jpg

another picture of its a Beautiful Day

DSC01617.jpg

Quicksilver Messenger Service

DSC01682.jpg

You would have had an extra treat, if Jorma and Jack were also there. Imagine the Airplane songs with the original guitar and bass players? I think some things Kantner has done over the past 20 years might make that never happen...

You would have had an extra treat, if Jorma and Jack were also there. Imagine the Airplane songs with the original guitar and bass players? I think some things Kantner has done over the past 20 years might make that never happen...

That is true but it was still a really good show

Here is the E-Tix Stub

summerofloveticket.jpg

Archived