In My Time of Whining

guitarmy

ok so when I heard that the Led Zeppelin catalogue was going to be available for download, I got all goey inside.

Is it because I don't own everything officially Zeppelin and want to buy it off iTunes--WELL NO!

It's because a few of my CDs are scratched for a couple of songs and I don't want to have to buy the whole CD just to listen to them again.

"What is and What Should Never Be" and "Ramble On" were scratched and I downloaded them just fine (even though "Ramble On" was on Mothership)

But what I really really wanted to download was "In My Time of Dying".

So I'm scrolling merrily away through iTunes and what do we have here!?

It looks like "In My Time of Dying" is the only song on Physical Graffiti that you can't buy individually. :(

Does anyone have any alternate solutions so I can get this one song and not have to buy the whole album in store or online?

Halp!

ok so when I heard that the Led Zeppelin catalogue was going to be available for download, I got all goey inside.

Is it because I don't own everything officially Zeppelin and want to buy it off iTunes--WELL NO!

It's because a few of my CDs are scratched for a couple of songs and I don't want to have to buy the whole CD just to listen to them again.

"What is and What Should Never Be" and "Ramble On" were scratched and I downloaded them just fine (even though "Ramble On" was on Mothership)

But what I really really wanted to download was "In My Time of Dying".

So I'm scrolling merrily away through iTunes and what do we have here!?

It looks like "In My Time of Dying" is the only song on Physical Graffiti that you can't buy individually. :(

Does anyone have any alternate solutions so I can get this one song and not have to buy the whole album in store or online?

Halp!

Check your messages. help has arrived.

B)

Archived