Vote For Led Zeppelin | Robert & Alison for MSN's December Artist of the Month

Though Led Zeppelin has never exactly disappeared, 2007 has seen a flurry of activity for the remaining members of this totemic band. First, there's "Mothership," a retrospective CD that's sure to introduce a whole new generation to songs such as "Stairway to Heaven," and "Kashmir." Then, in December, the surviving members -- along with Jason Bonham on drums -- will perform at The O2 arena in London, headlining a benefit for as the Ahmet Ertegun education fund, along with Pete Townshend, Foreigner, and Paul Rodgers. In addition, a possible 2008 tour in the works, with rumored shows at American summertime festivals such as Bonnaroo. For Zeppelin fans, of which there are about a billion, it's a whole lotta love, indeed.

Vote as many times as you like for the entire month of December. Votes are counted at the end of the month -- The winner will be featured again for the month of January!

Vote for Led Zeppelin | Robert & Alison for MSN's December Artist of the Month -- Vote now!

Alison Krauss and Robert Plant

Excerpt From: Piquing interest with 'Raising Sand'

By Gisella Farrell

Special to MSN Music

While Plant may be despairing of politicians, at least he has plenty of passion left for the music -- oh, and that reunion gig. He's still jolly, so we slip in a question: How's he feeling about playing with his old band -- possibly the greatest rock outfit of all time -- so many years on?

Plant laughed: "I shall be bare-chested, I will be the archetypal wild man of rock. I'm feeling 98.6 percent about it. And no, that temperature won't go up."

Krauss -- who's probably heard this question more than once in the three weeks of promotion they've done together -- interrupts: "I'll answer for him. He's very complimented by how happy everybody is that they're playing together, he's thrilled about the reason they're playing together, and he's looking forward to celebrating the success that Led Zeppelin had and the mark on history they made."

Plant smiles: "You're a wonderful woman. Yes, we are looking forward to that."

Though Led Zeppelin has never exactly disappeared, 2007 has seen a flurry of activity for the remaining members of this totemic band. First, there's "Mothership," a retrospective CD that's sure to introduce a whole new generation to songs such as "Stairway to Heaven," and "Kashmir." Then, in December, the surviving members -- along with Jason Bonham on drums -- will perform at The O2 arena in London, headlining a benefit for as the Ahmet Ertegun education fund, along with Pete Townshend, Foreigner, and Paul Rodgers. In addition, a possible 2008 tour in the works, with rumored shows at American summertime festivals such as Bonnaroo. For Zeppelin fans, of which there are about a billion, it's a whole lotta love, indeed.

Vote as many times as you like for the entire month of December. Votes are counted at the end of the month -- The winner will be featured again for the month of January!

Vote for Led Zeppelin | Robert & Alison for MSN's December Artist of the Month -- Vote now!

Alison Krauss and Robert Plant

Excerpt From: Piquing interest with 'Raising Sand'

By Gisella Farrell

Special to MSN Music

While Plant may be despairing of politicians, at least he has plenty of passion left for the music -- oh, and that reunion gig. He's still jolly, so we slip in a question: How's he feeling about playing with his old band -- possibly the greatest rock outfit of all time -- so many years on?

Plant laughed: "I shall be bare-chested, I will be the archetypal wild man of rock. I'm feeling 98.6 percent about it. And no, that temperature won't go up."

Krauss -- who's probably heard this question more than once in the three weeks of promotion they've done together -- interrupts: "I'll answer for him. He's very complimented by how happy everybody is that they're playing together, he's thrilled about the reason they're playing together, and he's looking forward to celebrating the success that Led Zeppelin had and the mark on history they made."

Plant smiles: "You're a wonderful woman. Yes, we are looking forward to that."

I think Robert has a crush.

Archived