Zep gal

I thought I'd share a funny little tidbit about myself. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, and I am totally into classic rock, especially hard classic rock. What I think is funny is that I dated two guys that did not like Zeppelin or rock at all. The first guy I dated didn't mind it much at first (he even bought me my first Zeppelin cds, the early days and latter days set), but later on it started to get on his nerves. He was into contemporary Christian music and tried to get me to listen to that. I couldn't stand the stuff. Plus, I think he was jealous because I drool over Percy and Pagey. :drool: lol

The second guy I dated wasn't as anti, he just made fun of Zep. He called them a girl band. It was funny at first but after a while it got under my skin. Oh well, maybe my next boyfriend will like Led Zeppelin... ;)

The second guy I dated wasn't as anti, he just made fun of Zep. He called them a girl band. It was funny at first but after a while it got under my skin. Oh well, maybe my next boyfriend will like Led Zeppelin... ;)

My friends are like that. They say stuff like, "Their hair was longer than yours!"

I love Pagey, and all my friends say crap about him, makes me so effin mad. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived