ISO 1982 MTV Plant Interview with JJ Jackson

Hello!

I am mostly a lurker, but I was hoping someone here could help me out...does anybody here have the first interview that Robert Plant ever did on MTV? It was with JJ Jackson, and it was to promote Pictures at Eleven.

I would love to have a copy of it. It was the first time I saw the "new" Robert, and I didn't recognize him! I think it was late '82, early '83.

Anyway, I have didn't have a VCR back then, and I was wondering if it was floating around. Can't find it anywhere...is in You Tube? Thanks for listening.

hercoflex

Hello!

I am mostly a lurker, but I was hoping someone here could help me out...does anybody here have the first interview that Robert Plant ever did on MTV? It was with JJ Jackson, and it was to promote Pictures at Eleven.

I would love to have a copy of it. It was the first time I saw the "new" Robert, and I didn't recognize him! I think it was late '82, early '83.

Anyway, I have didn't have a VCR back then, and I was wondering if it was floating around. Can't find it anywhere...is in You Tube? Thanks for listening.

hercoflex

It was filmed 7/4/83 at the Glass Pool Inn outside Las Vegas. Robert announced his

upcoming tour dates. I have sent you a PM.

Archived