Latest e mail yesterday from ticketmaster

The latest ticketmaster e mail sent last night (UK time) states procedures for collecting tickets at the O2. It has all the usual stuff in there but one interesting point is that it states as below,I have also included the full e mail as you can see it is not a standard letter .

This is just helping touts surely...........another day another mixed message :unsure::unsure:

•Should the card holder NOT be attending the concert, they are still required to collect the tickets accompanied by the two persons who will be going to the concert.

i think this refers to those who won tickets in the first ballot. they seem to have different terms and conditions to those that came later. people in this phase were able to buy using another named credit card. However in the ballot after the 23rd october terms and conditions changed, those named on the code could only use their own card to buy tickets. my understanding is that even if someone elses card was used to buy the ticket (pre october 23) they must attend to collect the ticket BUT IT MUST STILL BE YOUR NAME (not theirs) THAT IS ON THE VOUCHER. Please correct me if this is wrong.

Archived