Hi there from Brazil

Dark Zoso

My name is Marcelo, I'm 28 and work with music, producing events for smaller groups, and I have a very busy life , but do not complain because I love the stress. I'm a little crazy, but that's normal im the middle where I work, and I just love the adventure of waking up without a rotine, though my liver do not think the same, but fuck it, this body was created to work, so it's good that my liver be strong enough to hold a few bottles of energy drinks and stimulant drugs to control my sleep, among other things. I played guitar until I was 18, and I must say it was good, but I broke my fingers in a motorcycle accident, which occurred due to an attempt to impress a woman, after that I did not recovered the movements of some fingers, but at least I could stay with the woman for a while. I found the LED because of a cousin, is that he forgot some albums the band in my parents' house when I was 6, and since I love these guys.

My name is Marcelo, I'm 28 and work with music, producing events for smaller groups, and I have a very busy life , but do not complain because I love the stress. I'm a little crazy, but that's normal im the middle where I work, and I just love the adventure of waking up without a rotine, though my liver do not think the same, but fuck it, this body was created to work, so it's good that my liver be strong enough to hold a few bottles of energy drinks and stimulant drugs to control my sleep, among other things. I played guitar until I was 18, and I must say it was good, but I broke my fingers in a motorcycle accident, which occurred due to an attempt to impress a woman, after that I did not recovered the movements of some fingers, but at least I could stay with the woman for a while. I found the LED because of a cousin, is that he forgot some albums the band in my parents' house when I was 6, and since I love these guys.

Hi Marcelo, welcome to the board. Greetings from São Paulo. :D

Archived