Hello!

Lorn

Well I finally made it here! I've been a Zeppelin fan since I was in Jr. High School in the early/mid 80's. Zeppelin saw me through some of the most terrible and some of the greatest times of my life. I don't know where I would have been without them, probably dead. They were with me during some very critical time periods... I also got heavily into Metal in the 80's, Iron Maiden, Dio, Sabbath, etc., but at the same time I was very into Hard Rock like Zeppelin, as well as a lot of other stuff like The Doors, Rush, etc. Back then, it seemed that Zeppelin had not sort of re exploded in the public concise yet and I remember some people being surprised that a young teen would be into Zepp. But to me, it was obvious. I was into them because they RULED! They were the masters. And there has never been anyone like them since.

Now my wife and I both love Zeppelin. They have ben part of the soundtrack to our lives.

Looking forward to meeting other people here who have a deep appreciation for Zeppelin.

Lorn

Well I finally made it here! I've been a Zeppelin fan since I was in Jr. High School in the early/mid 80's. Zeppelin saw me through some of the most terrible and some of the greatest times of my life. I don't know where I would have been without them, probably dead. They were with me during some very critical time periods... I also got heavily into Metal in the 80's, Iron Maiden, Dio, Sabbath, etc., but at the same time I was very into Hard Rock like Zeppelin, as well as a lot of other stuff like The Doors, Rush, etc. Back then, it seemed that Zeppelin had not sort of re exploded in the public concise yet and I remember some people being surprised that a young teen would be into Zepp. But to me, it was obvious. I was into them because they RULED! They were the masters. And there has never been anyone like them since.

Now my wife and I both love Zeppelin. They have ben part of the soundtrack to our lives.

Looking forward to meeting other people here who have a deep appreciation for Zeppelin.

Lorn

Welcome to the forum!

I also got into Led Zeppelin when I was in junior high. Actually I still am in middle school. :) I had always liked their songs that I had heard on the radio, but once I saw Bring It On Home live at RAH two years ago, I have been completely hooked. Anyway, hope you have a good time here; lots of great people.

Archived