Tickets up for grabs!

I have two tickets available (if rules permit) as I can't attend the concert on Monday.

I will be at the O2 arena tomorrow (11ish) because if I can't sell 'em I'm damn well still going to get my wrist band :D

Basically this offer has its risks:

According to the recent terms and conditions I've recevied from TM it states:

"Should the card holder NOT be attending the concert, they are still required to collect the tickets accompanied by the two persons who will be going to the concert."

That implies to me that if I'm there picking up the tickets and showing all the necessary ID then the two people with me get the wristbands fitted???. If I've read this wrong then that means only one tickets will be available.

Secondly, and I can't stress this enough, I will NOT be able to attend on the Monday. I wondering if another T&C from TM gets around this:

"On the night of the show everyone will be required to present BOTH the wristband and ticket for entrance to the show. Wristbands must not be removed or tampered with prior to entering the show or your access will be refused. Original ticket holders must bring photo ID to the show as they may be required to present it upon entry to the venue."

If you're interested contact me through the forum. I'm not looking for ridiculous money....my money back would be great....and possibly an Nintendo WII for my son :whistling:

Although I believe they are as difficult to get as these tickets!!!

I have two tickets available (if rules permit) as I can't attend the concert on Monday.

I will be at the O2 arena tomorrow (11ish) because if I can't sell 'em I'm damn well still going to get my wrist band :D

Basically this offer has its risks:

According to the recent terms and conditions I've recevied from TM it states:

"Should the card holder NOT be attending the concert, they are still required to collect the tickets accompanied by the two persons who will be going to the concert."

That implies to me that if I'm there picking up the tickets and showing all the necessary ID then the two people with me get the wristbands fitted???. If I've read this wrong then that means only one tickets will be available.

Secondly, and I can't stress this enough, I will NOT be able to attend on the Monday. I wondering if another T&C from TM gets around this:

"On the night of the show everyone will be required to present BOTH the wristband and ticket for entrance to the show. Wristbands must not be removed or tampered with prior to entering the show or your access will be refused. Original ticket holders must bring photo ID to the show as they may be required to present it upon entry to the venue."

If you're interested contact me through the forum. I'm not looking for ridiculous money....my money back would be great....and possibly an Nintendo WII for my son :whistling:

Although I believe they are as difficult to get as these tickets!!!

Hi, I would love to go.I'm in US, new jersey. Can you let me know the details? I would hav eto book airfare quickly and somehow meet you at the arena I'm upset i lost out on ebay, could not afford to bid over a 1,000.00. the airfare will cost me 800.00. I can pay you what you like and buy that game. My wife is 17 weeks but said I coul go!!

thanks, Ted 973 800 2022

masoni, this would be a dream come true! please let me have first chance. thanks Ted

Ted,

I'm really worried that:

a. You may be refused entry on the Monday as I won' be there

b. I can only queue on the Sunday for tickets.

c. Although I've received the email to say I'd won the ballot and purchased my tickets and then logged on to Ticket Master to access my account and verifed I had tickets - I still won't know until I present at Gate B that all is legit.

I'd loved to be someone who could take the money and run but...well....I just can't :(

I did have someone interested but they haven't got back to me and given the responses I've been getting I think it best I offer them on.....

It's just such an overwhelming risk for you to take

masoni,

Thanks for the reply. Well i think it says that as long as you pick up the tickets with me its ok. I don't think you would need to be there the night of the show.

This got to mean that its ok?

This sounds misleading but don't think it means that i wouldn't gain admission with the ticket and wristband.

I could get airfare for 827.00, and lave tonight at

Depart:

10:00 p.m.

Sat., Dec. 8, 2007

New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty) Arrive:

10:00 a.m. +1 Day

Sun., Dec. 9, 2007

London, England (LGW - Gatwick)

Again thank you fro your time. please let me know if the others will not attend. I suppose i could book airline soon. its 4:00 here. Ted

Ted,

This risks are too great!

I'm coming to London with my family and so will HAVE to leave by 1700 never to return...well not on the Monday :)

This means that if you have any flight delays and can't get to the arena for midday Sunday (I'm anticipating large queues!) there could be a scenario where the Box Office shuts and I can't return to help you out the next day.

I so want to throw caution to the wind and give you the ticket but I'm worried at the financial implicatins to yourself.

**IS THERE ANYONE READING THIS THAT CAN OFFER TED A LESS RISKY TICKET?????**

Masoni,

ok, thanks. I would arive at 10:00. How far is airport from box office? 17:00 is 5:00 correct. Sounds like plenty of time and the risks are mine not yours? At this point i appeciate the infromation but I'm taking your last post as a "no" , correct?

thanks again ,, Ted

Masoni,

ok, thanks. I would arive at 10:00. How far is airport from box office? 17:00 is 5:00 correct. Sounds like plenty of time and the risks are mine not yours? At this point i appeciate the infromation but I'm taking your last post as a "no" , correct?

thanks again ,, Ted

Ted,

Did anyone get back to you regards another tickets?

masoni,

No they haven't. I think that' it for me. Its 6:15 here. I 'm an hour from airport. have to be there 2 hours early fot international flights. I have nothing packed and nothing planned. Its a shame really. Been waiting 31 years .. since i was 13. I'm 44. never saw them

I should have boght that ticket on ebay for 1,200.00 us. I thought between that and the airfare and hotel it would have costed me 2,500.00 us.... but how can you place a price on a dream. like i said its a shame. should have just done it! but mywife is expecting out first !!i really dought the will tour in us. I don't think plant will do it.. Hope all is well . ted

masoni,

No they haven't. I think that' it for me. Its 6:15 here. I 'm an hour from airport. have to be there 2 hours early fot international flights. I have nothing packed and nothing planned. Its a shame really. Been waiting 31 years .. since i was 13. I'm 44. never saw them

I should have boght that ticket on ebay for 1,200.00 us. I thought between that and the airfare and hotel it would have costed me 2,500.00 us.... but how can you place a price on a dream. like i said its a shame. should have just done it! but mywife is expecting out first !!i really dought the will tour in us. I don't think plant will do it.. Hope all is well . ted

Shebastjk - Have faith..you'll just need to be patient before you see Zep at Giants Stadium or the Izod Center. Trust me, this is the beginning of the real deal. They're coming to play the states in 08!

masoni,

I know it doesn't even come close Ted but if I get wristbanded I'd be more than happy to post it to you. If I could have been absolutely sure you'd have got in I'd have given you my ticket....no one can but admire you're absolute passion for Zep.

masoni,

I wish you the best of luck. I understand, you didn't want me to get burned... I missed out on two opportunities on ebay. what do you think? 2,500.00 is a lot right?

Just have to hold some hope that the concert goes well and they decide to do another show. Believe me this time I won't be so stupid as to not "spring" for the ticket regardless of price.

thanks Ted

masoni,

I wish you the best of luck. I understand, you didn't want me to get burned... I missed out on two opportunities on ebay. what do you think? 2,500.00 is a lot right?

Just have to hold some hope that the concert goes well and they decide to do another show. Believe me this time I won't be so stupid as to not "spring" for the ticket regardless of price.

thanks Ted

Ted,

Given that this concert is the hottest ticket in town right now and the fact that Zep CDs are selling like hot cakes another gig surely is on the cards!

Send me your address, via the private forum, and I'll send on any offical gig material I can get my hands on. In fact, if I'm let down tomorrow regards my tickets, you'll be the first person I'll contact ASAP. Sod work.....you'd be woth it :D

Archived