Houses of the holy vinyl question

andido

I bought A Houses of the Holy LP because its house of the holy but when i got home i figured out that it was different than all the other ones including the ones on ebay. the vinyl itself is completely white and has a marble pattern on it. also the sky is not red and yellow its green in blue. does anyone have any info on where this album came from because i cant find any info on the internet or in a record database book

I bought A Houses of the Holy LP because its house of the holy but when i got home i figured out that it was different than all the other ones including the ones on ebay. the vinyl itself is completely white and has a marble pattern on it. also the sky is not red and yellow its green in blue. does anyone have any info on where this album came from because i cant find any info on the internet or in a record database book

Have you checked here?

http://www.vjez.com/zep/default.asp?pagina=ww33

• 11 months later...

Did you ever figure out where this album came from? Value?

I picked up the exact same type in London as a gift for a friend.

Any info you might have gathered would be awsome.

Maybe it's from Brasil, because i bougt 2 picturediscs of Led Zep 3 and 4 in a recordshop in Bergen Norway last year. They said that all the picturediscs came from Brasil. Maybe the white vinyl version is also from Brasil or South America

Edited by Jukeboxmania