New Dude in Town

TerrenceK

ZEPPELIN was the very first rock band I ever heard. The album was Led Zeppelin III. The song was obviously "Immigrant Song" - I was around 5 years old some time in the early 70's. A firend of my parents left the album behind after a party my parents threw. The spinning wheel cover instantly caught my attention, and then I put on the record, playing it on my old Sears turntable - everyday VERY EARLY in the moring I would wake my parents up (much to their chagrin) with Plant's wailing. Good times!

I'm mainly an up & coming filmmaker, who made a supernatural horror short, titled SPEK.TER that played in various festival around the world. I also review horror & thriller films on FeoAmante.com http://www.feoamante.com/and occaionally blog over on my WordPress (Tk69) site http://terrencek69.wordpress.com/

I'm also a former musician - drums being my weapon of choice!

I dig photography, museums, rollercoasters, old school style pin-up models, architecture, ornamental mirrors, staircases, mysterious long hallways and overall discovering/learning about new things.

I listen to all types of music and watch all kinds of films. However, I will always be Hard Rock 'n' Roller (and Metalhead) first and foremost.

Music and Movies are my primary passions!!!

I was referred to this site from my dear close friend Staci Layne Wilson (who's obviously a member)

Very pleased to meet everyone. Cheers!!!

Welcome to the neighborhood TerrenceK. Enjoy the threads here as there is alot to read and partake in. As a former musician :drumz: , you might enjoy the musician thread and there are alot of good people here. Our love of Led Zeppelin is what draws us here but we all have diverse interests and talents. Cheers! :toast:

Welcome to the neighborhood TerrenceK. Enjoy the threads here as there is alot to read and partake in. As a former musician :drumz: , you might enjoy the musician thread and there are alot of good people here. Our love of Led Zeppelin is what draws us here but we all have diverse interests and talents. Cheers! :toast:

Thank you for the welcoming (and the heads up on the musicians thread)!

Hi and welcome TerrenceK,

When I was reading your interests, I knew that you had to be a friend of Staci's. smile.gif

The interest in The Deadweather and horror movies and Zeppelin were a giveaway, lol, as those are Staci's interest, too.

Welcome to the forums and we are looking forward to hearing more from you, as with your varied interests you should have alot to contribute here. And I hope that you are able to learn alot from this site, too, as there are many nice people here who are experts on Led Zeppelin (not me, lol) with a lifelong love for the band with a wealth of knowledge that they so graciously share with us.

welcome2.gif

Hi and welcome TerrenceK,

When I was reading your interests, I knew that you had to be a friend of Staci's. smile.gif

The interest in The Deadweather and horror movies and Zeppelin were a giveaway, lol, as those are Staci's interest, too.

Welcome to the forums and we are looking forward to hearing more from you, as with your varied interests you should have alot to contribute here. And I hope that you are able to learn alot from this site, too, as there are many nice people here who are experts on Led Zeppelin (not me, lol) with a lifelong love for the band with a wealth of knowledge that they so graciously share with us.

welcome2.gif

Cool! Thank you! :D

Welcome Terrence. I hope your time here will be enjoyable,informative and well spent. You'll find lots of good info and good folks here.

I also dig photography, museums, old school style pin-up models, architecture, staircases, mysterious long hallways and overall discovering/learning about new things.

And music and movies are essential to life!

Enjoy.

Welcome Terrence. I hope your time here will be enjoyable,informative and well spent. You'll find lots of good info and good folks here.

I also dig photography, museums, old school style pin-up models, architecture, staircases, mysterious long hallways and overall discovering/learning about new things.

And music and movies are essential to life!

Enjoy.

Cool thanks! But no rollercoasters too? ;)

Archived