Hey Everyone!

ZepHead89

Hey everyone, my name is Jordan or otherwise known as ZepHead89 and I am new to the forums. I used to be really into Led Zeppelin back a few years ago, maybe 2005-2006(?), but I hadn't listened to them in a long while and my brother had bought 2 of their CDs and I have been listening to them recently and I have found myself enjoying them quite a lot. I used to be a member on a bunch of Led Zeppelin fan boards back then because there wasn't an official board open at the time, but I am glad to see that there is an official one nowadays. :) I always remember Zep fans for being some of the nicest and coolest fans out there. I'm hoping my love for Led Zeppelin becomes renewed to what it once was a few years ago, and I hope to collect their albums now as well. Sorry for rambling on, LOL, but it's good to be here!

Hey everyone, my name is Jordan or otherwise known as ZepHead89 and I am new to the forums. I used to be really into Led Zeppelin back a few years ago, maybe 2005-2006(?), but I hadn't listened to them in a long while and my brother had bought 2 of their CDs and I have been listening to them recently and I have found myself enjoying them quite a lot. I used to be a member on a bunch of Led Zeppelin fan boards back then because there wasn't an official board open at the time, but I am glad to see that there is an official one nowadays. :) I always remember Zep fans for being some of the nicest and coolest fans out there. I'm hoping my love for Led Zeppelin becomes renewed to what it once was a few years ago, and I hope to collect their albums now as well. Sorry for rambling on, LOL, but it's good to be here!

welcone! so you missed the 02 concert on 2007? there's a lot for you to catch up on.... them crooked vultures, it might get loud, the band of joy ..... you will be busy! :)

Hey you, welcome Jordan. There are alot of nice and cool people here, and passionate. Sometimes intensly passionate but thats ok. Have a good time here.

Both of you are so very nice in welcoming me! I thank you so very much, it's so great to be here. :) I've been listening to a lot of Led Zep lately. Currently I'm listening to Physical Graffiti, what a brilliant album!

Archived