Jimmy Attended Rage Against The Machine Gig 6 June 2010

kenog

There is a photograph on Ross Halfin's diary of Jimmy at the Rage Against The Machine free gig in North London last night, 6 June.

Here's some info from the internet for those not familiar with the band's role in keeping the UK X- Factor winner off the Christmas number one slot.

http://www.gigwise.com

by Jason Gregory

Rage Against The Machine Stage Free Gig In Finsbury Park

Band unleash Rage Factor...

• Rage Against The Machine paid tribute to their UK fans as they performed a free gig in London tonight (June 6). The
concert, in Finsbury Park, was held in celebration of their successful Christmas number one bid last year, which ended TV talent show The X Factor's five-year dominance of the festive chart. The US band's 1992 hit 'Killing In The Name' topped the countdown following a fan campaign started on Facebook.

That whole Xmas Number 1 campaign was so ridiculous - all those people being told to buy a record that shouts "I won't do what you told me" - unless it is buy this record, that is. rolleyes.gif

I still haven't bothered to listen to the RAGM record to this day! My only interest was an up to date public sighting of Jimmy. As I said in a post I made in the News forum yesterday, he isn't exactly productive. Therefore, it has become a case of posting anything JP related which is current. smile.gif

I still haven't bothered to listen to the RAGM record to this day! My only interest was an up to date public sighting of Jimmy. As I said in a post I made in the News forum yesterday, he isn't exactly productive. Therefore, it has become a case of posting anything JP related which is current. smile.gif

Maybe we should have a "Jimmy sightings" or "What's Jimmy up to?" thread.

Or one called "Gigs, dinners and award ceremonies" ;)