Hot For Words

Atlas

Indeed, I subbed ages ago, she has a Facebook page too

Name: Marina Orlova

Channel Views: 20,034,364

Total Upload Views: 321,154,404

http://www.youtube.com/user/hotforwords?blend=1&ob=4

I'm trying to figure out how to contact her. I have dabbled in etymology for years. I would start by asking her the origins of the word "Russia". Then maybe "starboard", "soul",

I'm trying to figure out how to contact her. I have dabbled in etymology for years. I would start by asking her the origins of the word "Russia". Then maybe "starboard", "soul",

Send her an email to her website, Hot For Words alternatively you could ask me, as I am a self obsessed Etymology Expert

I just happened to have a list of all Country name etymology, here

Paradoxical Oxymorons

Russia BTW is Generally agreed to be from a Varangian group known as the Rus' and the state of Kievan Rus' they co-founded. (Soviet scholars attributed the foundation of the Old East Slavic state to Slavic cultural groups rather than Scandinavian dynasts, and therefore believed that the term "Rossija" derived from the name of the river Ros near Kiev.) The name of Russia (Rossiya) that came into use in the 17th century is derived from the Greek Ρωσία, which in turn derives from Ρως, an early Greek name for the people of Rus'.[38]

If she was my teacher, i'd go back to school :rolleyes:

Peekaboo at 2:12 that was funny, I expect the etymology of See you next tuesday, next time Marina

She's banned from the network at work "provocative clothing".

Archived