Richard Cole Appreciation Society Picture Commission

kenog

Sean Atkinson, the man who runs the Facebook page entitled 'The Richard Cole Appreciation Society', has commissioned a picture of Richard. He states on the group page "Have comissioned a picture of Richard and people/things he knew..I will be presenting this to Richard soon. Also will be having a limited number of prints done which I will be selling to group members, if you are interested then please let me know."

Sean Atkinson, the man who runs the Facebook page entitled 'The Richard Cole Appreciation Society', has commissioned a picture of Richard. He states on the group page "Have comissioned a picture of Richard and people/things he knew..I will be presenting this to Richard soon. Also will be having a limited number of prints done which I will be selling to group members, if you are interested then please let me know."

I've expressed my interest in a limited edition print.

I've expressed my interest in a limited edition print.

Steve, you are an amazing collector and archivist. Perhaps, if you go ahead with the purchase, you would be kind enough to share the details of the item with us here. :thumbsup:

Steve, you are an amazing collector and archivist. Perhaps, if you go ahead with the purchase, you would be kind enough to share the details of the item with us here. :thumbsup:

If you label me you negate me. Seriously though, Sean Atkinson isn't looking to make money on this; as I understand it he's just trying to cover project expenses. I or others will pass along further details concerning limited edition prints as they become known. I believe having Richard Cole sign each of the prints would make them a truly personal and even more remarkable heirloom.

• 4 months later...

This from Sean Atkinson of The Richard Cole Appreciation Society:

As a huge thank you to Richard for his help and support with the group I commissioned an artwork of him and some of the people and places he worked with. Richard now has this work and it is displayed in his London home. I want to give group members the chance to own a limited print of the work so if any member wants to purchase a copy (this will be a decent size) please send a cheque or postal order to the value of £20+£3 for p/p=£23. (mailing address withheld)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll refrain from posting Sean's mailing address in a public forum and instead direct interested parties to:

The Richard Cole Appreciation Society Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=42640399682&v=info

RichardColePrint.jpg

Artwork presented to Richard Cole from The Richard Cole Appreciation Society

Pictured: Roger Daltry, Pete Townsend, Keith Moon, John Entwhistle, Puss Puss, Dudley Sutton(in the Sweeney), Sean Atkinson, The Edgewater Inn, Richard Cole, Henry "Goodfella" Hill, Milladio (the artist), John Paul Jones., Jimmy Page, The Starship, Peter Grant, Robert Plant, John Bonham