Hi there Zep Heads

Jukeboxmania

Hi there, I'm from Woubrugge in the Netherlands.

I'm Marco ,46 years of age now, married with my lovely wife Karen, and we have 2 cats Juffie and Troela

We collect 7" 45 rpm singles , and we own a 200 selection jukebox filled Led Zeppelin singles along with CCR, Pink Floyd and many more.

My other hobby is American Cars, so i drive a Chevy Blazer from 1977 .

I operate a wheel loader at my work. The company i work for produces compost from gardenwaiste from cities nearby.

Greetings to all of you

Marco

Hallo Marco,

groeten uit Venlo, hopelijk heb je een leuke tijd hier.

You will find lots of interesting people , cool pictures and plenty of information on this site, so enjoy.

(Since I see that you like Pink floyd also, have you been to Roger Waters at the Gelredome too?)

Hi there, I'm from Woubrugge in the Netherlands.

I'm Marco ,46 years of age now, married with my lovely wife Karen, and we have 2 cats Juffie and Troela

We collect 7" 45 rpm singles , and we own a 200 selection jukebox filled Led Zeppelin singles along with CCR, Pink Floyd and many more.

My other hobby is American Cars, so i drive a Chevy Blazer from 1977 .

I operate a wheel loader at my work. The company i work for produces compost from gardenwaiste from cities nearby.

Greetings to all of you

Marco

Hi Marco, :wave:

Welcome to the site. Don't forget to check out the polls. They are a lot of fun!

How cool that you collect the 45's. They used to be 79 cents when I bought them (those were the days).

Hope you have fun here. There are a lot of friendly people and the photos of the band are great.

................missy

PS I'll bet your cats, Juffie and Troela are fans of Zeppelin too, just like my cats! :)

Archived