Led Zeppelin For Sale

Tatty73

Hi there, just thought I'd let anyone know who's interested, I am auctioning of my Led Zeppelin collection on ebay. The bidding is open only to UK members, but I would consider sale outside ebay from foreign buyers, my email is mtait28@hotmail.co.uk, if you wish to contact me about anything.

I have a few 7"'s up for grabs just now, finishes this Sunday 6th November. Here is the link http://www.ebay.co.u...=&_trksid=p3686

Below is a list of what I have up for sale at the moment.

Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven (PR-269) US 7" Promo Single 1972

Led Zeppelin Good Times Bad Times (P-117A) Japanese 7" 1976

Led Zeppelin Candy Store Rock (P-35N) Japanese 7" 1976

Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven (LZ3) UK Only 150 Pressed 7" Promo & Memo 1990

Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song US Stereo Promotional 7" Single 1970

Led Zeppelin Muchismo Amor (H-523) Spanish 7" Picture Sleeve 1969

Led Zeppelin Rock & Roll (P-105A) Japanese 7" 1976

Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love/Immigrant Song (ATL 10236) Belgian 7" Single 1979

Led Zeppelin D'Yer Maker (P-139A) Japanese 7" 1976

Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love (P-116A) Japanese 7" 1976

Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love US Long/Short Promotional 7" Single 1969

Led Zeppelin Acoustically (EPA 228) Australian EP Single 1971

Led Zeppelin (Jimmy Page) She Just Satisfies (TF 533) UK 7" Single

Led Zeppelin Good Times Bad Times US Promotional 7" Single 1969

Led Zeppelin D'yer Maker US Mono Short/Long Promotional 7" Single 1973

Led Zeppelin Black Dog (Edited) US Mono/Stereo Promotional 7" Single 1971

Led Zeppelin Over The Hills and Far Away US Mono/Stereo Promo 7" Single 1973

Led Zeppelin Candy Store Rock (SS-70110) US Mono/Stereo Promo 7" Single 1976

Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant) 3 UK 7" Singles

Led Zeppelin This Is Led Zeppelin (EPA 220) Australian EP Single 1970

Led Zeppelin Trampled Underfoot (SS-70102) US Short Mono/Stereo Promo 7" 1976

Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant) If I Were A Carpenter (FATE4) UK 7" Single 1993

Led Zeppelin Trampled Underfoot (DC-1) UK Promotional 7" Single 1975

Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant) In The Mood (SAM 179) UK 7" Promo Single 1983

Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant) Burning Down One Side (SSK19429) UK 7" Single 1982

Led Zeppelin (Jimmy Page) Wasting My Time UK Withdrawn 7" Mint 1988

I will be listing more as the weeks go on, such as Coda Promo Poster, Led Zeppelin Turquoise, Led Zeppelin IV US White Label Promo, 2 Originals of Led Zeppelin, Sunshine Woman Polish Flexi, 1972/1973 UK Tour Programme, as well as loads of Robert Plant stuff.

Hi White Summer, I have not decided on the Turquoise starting price yet or when exactly I am going to put it up. Do you have a personal email address and I'll send you some snaps of the Coda poster.

I've got to admit having collected Zep for about 25 years, I have never understood why the Turquoise version is so highly sought after and deemed as some kind of ultra rarity amongst Zep heads. Each and every week you can go on ebay and buy a copy, if you so wish. I have things like the Dusty/Zep 1969 US promo, which not just in my eyes, but in absolute honesty comes up and is seen very very rarely, yet it goes for low prices (compared to LZI) when it is a far far rarer item.

I just do not get why something that is actually quite common (LZI) is given mythical ultra rarity status and according price, when absolute true ultra rarities such as the Dusty/Zep Promo are deemed run of the mill!!??

Hi Mechanimal, yes that is true, but in all honesty the amount of trouble and strife, I've had with some foreign transactions through ebay, just makes me loathe selling (through ebay) to worldwide destinations. I have quite a few worldwide buyers, who just buy stuff from me direct and who I have not had the slightest problems with.

Enjoy your party and I'm sure I won't sell everything, going by the current state of play, so I may have some items left, if you are interested (in buying out with ebay)

A few of these singles I've got up for sale are easily rarer than run of the mill things like Red/Purple UK copies of the 1st 4 LP's or Turquoise or indeed 1st pressing of all their original UK albums.

As I said earlier you can go on ebay any day of the week and pick up a copy of the Turquoise I, yes it's not cheap, but it really does seem to have attained some stupid fake rarity level & price, that is really not in keeping with how actually abundant it is.

I have probably seen more copies of Turquoise I, up for sale in any given week over the past few years, than I have of the Immigrant Song US 7" Promo, in my entire 25 years of collecting.

• 1 month later...

Some more Led Zeppelin stuff for sale on ebay, end's Sunday evening. I will only sell through ebay to UK, but I am more than happy to accept bids on the items externally and receive payment through Paypal.

http://k2b-bulk.ebay...earch&goToPage=

Jimmy Page Outrider 1988 Promotional Lunchbox.

Led Zeppelin 1972/1973 UK Winter Tour Programme

Led Zeppelin 1975 Earl's Court Tour Programme

Led Zeppelin Remasters 1990 UK Triple LP

Led Zeppelin Remasters 1990 10" Promotional Single

Led Zeppelin Remasters 1990 CD Promotional Single

Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven 1992 20th Anniversary Edition CD Single & 7" Fold Out Sleeve

I will be putting more stuff up this Sunday 11th finishing 18th.

Hi all again.

I am presently uploading some more interesting and rare Led Zeppelin items onto ebay.co.uk. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tatty1973/m.html?item=140661098017&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_trksid=p4340.l2562

As usual only accepting bids through ebay from UK bidders, foreign bidders are more than welcome to contact me either through ebay, this forum or my personal email and make me an offer on any of the items.

I would actually rather sell to foreign bidders or UK Bidders, outside of ebay, so as not to incur ebay fees.

Here we go then, some really rare and great items this time around.

Led Zeppelin - I UK Withdrawn Turquoise Sleeve

Led Zeppelin - II UK Original Red/Plum

Led Zeppelin - 1st & 2nd German Withdrawn Double LP

Led Zeppelin - III UK Original Red/Plum

Led Zeppelin - IV UK Red/Plum

Led Zeppelin - IV UK Lilac Vinyl

Led Zeppelin - IV US White Label Stereo Promo

Led Zeppelin - Dusty in Memphis/Led Zeppelin US White Label Promo

Led Zeppelin - Remasters Official US Promo Airship/Blimp

Led Zeppelin - Sunshine Woman Polish Postcard Disc

Led Zeppelin - Coda US Promo Poster

Robert Plant - The Principle of Moments UK Radio Interview Promo LP

Robert Plant - Pictures at Eleven UK Radio Interview Promo LP

Drop me a mail, if anything interests you or make me an offer and we'll take it from there.

Cheers everyone.

• 1 month later...

Taking offers on Early Jitters w/bonus 45. I am not a collector or records (just a huge zep fan) so feel free to ask questions. This was a gift years ago. To me it is in very very good condition, both the album, cover and 45. Will email pics. Due to financial issues, have to sell. Thanks for reading. Aly

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I posted earlier about selling my Early Jitters w/bonus 45 really good condition. I REALLY need to sell. Taking offers. IF interested, please contact me at alycat2008@yahoo.com. I will send pics and more info. Thank u. Aly

Hi there, I posted earlier about selling my Early Jitters w/bonus 45 really good condition. I REALLY need to sell. Taking offers. IF interested, please contact me at alycat2008@yahoo.com. I will send pics and more info. Thank u. Aly

I do not want to spoil the party, but due to forum guidelines hereby something of interest:

Bootleg rules: bootleg sites, links, requests, trades, torrents, selling are not permitted.

Archived