1973 Led Zeppelin Tampa, FL

jannah

How can I purchase the news reel footage of Led Zepplin arriving in Tampa for the 1973 Tour in Tampa, FL.? Is there a DVD that's shows any of the 3 songs they played at that show? I was at that concert, we had a convoy of 3 cars driving from Miami, FL to LED Zeppelin Concert Bound TAMPA, FL!! We all had a Blast!! When I got back home my little brother begged me to borrow my Led Zeppelin Concert T-Shirt to wear to his school, and yeah being the big influence on him with my music I listened to I let him borrow it! Gee what a nice rock and roll sister he has with a big heart!!!

How can I purchase the news reel footage of Led Zepplin arriving in Tampa for the 1973 Tour in Tampa, FL.? Is there a DVD that's shows any of the 3 songs they played at that show? I was at that concert, we had a convoy of 3 cars driving from Miami, FL to LED Zeppelin Concert Bound TAMPA, FL!! We all had a Blast!! When I got back home my little brother begged me to borrow my Led Zeppelin Concert T-Shirt to wear to his school, and yeah being the big influence on him with my music I listened to I let him borrow it! Gee what a nice rock and roll sister he has with a big heart!!!

I was there too. What hotel did you stay at? it was one big crazy party! We came up from Hollywood we got to the stadium early in the morning and by the time they opened up we were sunburned. we were in the stands stage left. We had a great view of the stage and the field where they were bouncing chics into the air on blankets. Did you see the parachute flare and doves during Stairway? Tell me about your trip!

Archived