Selling LPs etc.

Roger

I'm not sure what the forum policy on selling things is. I have a lot of Zeppelin and related LPs and a few tapes I'm interested in getting rid of. Zeppelin, Robert Plant, and a few others like Jugula, JPJ, Steven Still, etc (Zeppelin members playing or Zeppelin covers).

If it's permitted, and there is interest, I'd like to consider selling them to fellow Zep fans.

Good question, and the answer is no.

Here's a list of most of what I have:

VHS: TSRTS

4 cassette Led Zeppelin 82144-4

45s:

RP Heaven Knows with bonus B side Walking Towards Paradise

Immigarant Song/Hey, Hey, What Can I Do

The Who I Can't Explain

LPs:

White Boy Blues

Willie and the Poor Boys

Concerts for the People of Kampuchea

Outrider

Smoke and Fire

Death Wish II

Tommy Shaw What If

Motor City Rocks I and II

Most Robert Plant LPs

Led Zeppelin LPs (almost all released on Atlantic/Swansong but not any specials or white vinyl)

JPJ Scream For Help

The Firm LPs

BOC Cultososaurus Erectus

Roy Harper Whatever Happened to Jugula

Stephen Stills Right By You

Pyromania

Honeydrippers

Toto Dune soundtrack

Reverberi- Stairway to Heaven

I updated my soundsystem and no longer have a turntable attached to it. (I have one attached to my computer for recording to mp3s though.) I don't really listen to the LPs anymore, since I've already converted them to digital. I got rid of a cabinet that I was storing the LPs in too, so at this point freeing up storage space is more important than keeping LPs I won't be using. :)

Hi Folks, so far the local interest for these is not as high as I'd hoped, and my local LP store isn't offering very much.

I'm open to shipping these or selling off individual albums. $150 for the whole lot (I'll pay for shipping if it's $50 or less), plus some of my wife's ABBA and other albums, or I can sell individual ones for $5-10, depending on rarity, plus whatever shipping costs. Contact me if interested.

Archived