The Cherryholmes

Probably not too many people here are into bluegrass, but they are phenomenal. Is anyone else a fan?

I'm into bluegrass and I've heard of them. I may even have one of their albums lying around somewhere, I'll have to check and see. By the way, there are people here that are into various types of music, not just rock n' roll.

I'm into bluegrass and I've heard of them. I may even have one of their albums lying around somewhere, I'll have to check and see. By the way, there are people here that are into various types of music, not just rock n' roll.

Oh, I know. I just figured most probably wouldn't, that's all. :)

Anyway, I have their first album which is excellent. The story of how they came to be a bluegrass band is an interesting one.

Oh, I know. I just figured most probably wouldn't, that's all. :)

I've encountered a lot of folks here that are seemingly afraid to post about artists they think are out of the realm of interest of Zeppelin fans. Well, you'll never know unless you post. The worst that'll happen is that you'll get no replies. Zeppelin embraced lots of styles of music including country, folk, rock and reggae so you never know what some of your fellow board members may be into. Unfortunately there's quite a few here that only want to hear music that bares some sort of sonic resemblance to Zeppelin and similar artists but there are a few that actually have a very adventurous taste in music. They may be few and far between but they are here.

Archived