Eric Clapton Revisiting Slowhand For 35th Anniversary

DavidZoso

Eric Clapton will commemorate the 35th anniversary of his classic 1977 album, "Slowhand," with a multi-format re-release.

"Slowhand" was recorded at Olympic Studios in South West London in May 1977 and was produced by Glyn Johns. Released in November 1977, "Slowhand" was the most successful album of Clapton's 70s studio recordings, reaching No.2 on the Billboard chart, where it stayed for five weeks before spending a total of seventy-four weeks on the American album chart.

Both the Super Deluxe Edition and Deluxe Edition feature four "Slowhand" session outtakes (three of them previously unreleased): "Looking At The Rain", "Alberta", "Greyhound Bus" and "Stars, Strays And Ashtrays".

A week before the "Slowhand" sessions commenced, the band performed at London's Hammersmith Odeon. The Super Deluxe Edition captures the complete 14 track Hammersmith Odeon, April 27, 1977 concert on two CDs, while the Deluxe Edition features 9 tracks from the Hammersmith Odeon concert.

Edited by DavidZoso

what kind of font you use.

When I posted it- it came out in lil bitty text and I kept correcting it and then it wouldn't go back to smaller than this-sorry.

Cheers. I thought that maybe you find large text easier to read yourself. It should be me apologising, it's not really any of my buisness what font you use.