Sensational Space Shifters concerts on iTunes

Anybody have any of these shows? I've downloaded four of them so far, loving them, great performances, Robert sounds really pumped and excited at The Mexico City show, love that he more or less has the Strange Sensation band with him, plus the added element of Juldeh Camara, love this guy in the band, although i'm highly partial to The Mighty Rearranger CD, and saw that tour 4 times!

Love how the song Somebody's Knocking turned up on this tour, and got such an African treatment thanks to Camara, love the Black Dog versions on this tour also, I really liked The Plant/Krauss tour, and Band Of Joy, but prefer Robert with this band, it's a little more heavy and rocking

I really liked The Plant/Krauss tour, and Band Of Joy, but prefer Robert with this band, it's a little more heavy and rocking

I agree that some of the versions he did for South American audiences were a little more heavy and rocking. I have a friend who attended the Mexico City concert and when I asked him he said that he really enjoyed the show and was happy to see so many Zeppelin songs in the repertory. Plus, some of the local musicians who opened his concerts, such as Los Jaivas in Chile, were very pleasant and surprising music discoveries, to me at least.

Archived