How the F...can they be sooo Good!

artur

Yeah, I know I'm a youger mate than you guys, only25 years old. But anyway. Just discoverd the IM GONNA CRAWL song...It just makes my cry as hell...my tears keep on fallin and I can't seem to understand why...Everything here is just pure beauty, heaven on this hell planet..Just wanna die while listenning to this song...

Must write a text, no way!!!!

Yeah, I know I'm a youger mate than you guys, only25 years old. But anyway. Just discoverd the IM GONNA CRAWL song...It just makes my cry as hell...my tears keep on fallin and I can't seem to understand why...Everything here is just pure beauty, heaven on this hell planet..Just wanna die while listenning to this song...

Must write a text, no way!!!!

Only 25?.When I was your age, I thought I was an old geezer!.

Anyway I think what you felt was something called 'pathos'.A deep emotion that most people experience but few can explain.In this case it was a feeling of sadness mixed with beauty; of things lost that can never be found again.The song is I think under-rated, as is most of the album.Led Zeppelins most 'mediocre" record was better than many artists entire carrer!. Best played late at night.

Only 25?.When I was your age, I thought I was an old geezer!.

Anyway I think what you felt was something called 'pathos'.A deep emotion that most people experience but few can explain.In this case it was a feeling of sadness mixed with beauty; of things lost that can never be found again.The song is I think under-rated, as is most of the album.Led Zeppelins most 'mediocre" record was better than many artists entire carrer!. Best played late at night.

You're damn right!! :) :) :) :) :)

Here is the result...

As I'm a French guy, please forgive me for the few mistakes...

If you wanna exprience something special, just go here...beware to the sound...^^

I'm Gonna Crawl by Artur The Lionhearted

Somewhere, you don’t know exactly where you have landed. The sky is dark, and the sun doesn’t shy anymore. No one seems to live down there, and you already know you won’t meet any friend as you’re taking this path. Your head is heavy as hell, it seems you drank the whole fucking night through. But you keep on going down this fucking nightmare, wishing someone put his hand out to help you. Instead of angels flying, you see a dark planet, without any kind of life on it.

Still walking, you finally fall down on your knees, not knowing what to do, not knowing where to go, not even knowing who the hell you are. Did they take your heart away? Did they take your soul away? What those fucking bastards have made to you?!! You cry out loud, giving heaven this one and unique yell from a heart of stone that beats for no one. Nothing happens. Once again, Louder. Still nothing moves, still your heart breaks into thousand pieces of useless white snow. Once again, Still Louder.

YOU HEAVEN BASTARD, WOULD YOU PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY?!

Once again, just a last time, so you just won’t kill yourself because you didn’t try. Nothing man, nothing moves, nothing lives, and this blue ocean of the past is definitely dead.

FUCKING DEAD!!

Darkness fell around you know, and you’re ready to spend a lonely night, without any arms to protect you, without a heart that would beat just for you, without that person that would help you making it through the days, through time, through life. Locked in your paranoia you forgot what the meaning of words are, really are.

Nothing and no one can live without feelings, no human being can be what he is without a soul, there’s no need to try and catch theses high pitched notes if your heart don’t feel them deep down inside no more. No need to buy flowers if you don’t have sunshine in your eyes while you pay them. No need to listen to music, if you don’t feel that fucking thrill going down your spine, if these tears don’t keep on falling on your cheeks.

So get up. So Stand the Fuck up! Leave darkness, fight against it with you tears. Fight against it though you’re all alone, damn alone. Fight against Human Stupidity though it kills you each time. Fight against lies, though people don’t seem to see they’re lying each and every second of their lives. Go on, keep on pushing hell backwards, and keep on yelling, like a beast, like a fucking damned man, like a poor and useless child who would have been abandoned in a black and dirty street. Keep on, keep on, keep on, Keep on, that’s the only way.

That’s the fucking only street,

The one who is called…

The street of love.

Don’t you know? Heaven will always recognize where a heart beats…

This text is dedicated to all of you boys and Girls ^^ May the Zep Fly forever in Our Hearts....

Artur the Lionhearted

Archived