FREE DOWNLOADABLE AMBIENT / SPACE ROCK DOUBLE ALBUM

Ady

Solquinox's first collaborative double album - "Floating Worlds" - has been released as a free download. Nearly an hour and a half of free ambient and space rock music contributed by several very kind folks on the Hawkwind.com forum!
Here are the links to download the album;
This is track six of Part 1;

• 2 weeks later...

They must've been good if you thought you were at Glastonbury in 1996...

I cant remember the year it was n't 95 coz that was Page and Plant , just grass that year , the other year i went was 2000 coz i won competition tickets ..so it must have been 94 - 93 plant played and i missed it

I cant remember the year it was n't 95 coz that was Page and Plant , just grass that year , the other year i went was 2000 coz i won competition tickets ..so it must have been 94 - 93 plant played and i missed it

I always remember there wasn't one in '96, because I went on a coach trip to France in June that year and saw AC/DC. I went to Glastonbury in 94, 95, 97 & 98.

I always remember there wasn't one in '96, because I went on a coach trip to France in June that year and saw AC/DC. I went to Glastonbury in 94, 95, 97 & 98.

It must have been 94 , coz It was n't as late as 97 or 98

can't remember most of Glastonbury

Just listened to the video...........really fucking great music!

Thanx a lot Ady, I completely dig that vibe!

No worries, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Another one is in the works, so I'll post details here when it becomes available.

Do you also play on it, and if so....which instrument?

No, I'm not involved at all. I was just impressed with it, so I thought I'd spread the word.

Archived