Interview with Led Zeppelin's tour photographer

Seeds of Music

Hi, I'm Kyle Williams and I run a web show where independent artists and musicians can go to learn how to find their market and effectively grow in today's music industry. I just recently did an interview with Led Zeppelin's tour photographer from the 1970s, Neal Preston.

I thought I'd give a shout here so that all Zep fans get a chance to check it out.

http://www.seedsofmusic.net/2013/05/led-zeppelin-sound-and-fury-neal-preston-interview/

(What's funny is I found out his favorite rock band, and it's not Zeppelin)

------

Kyle Williams

SeedsofMusic.net

Kyle,

Great stuff!! Thanks for sharing this with us. :thumbsup:

There's only one thing which I might suggest - you may want to ask Admin/Moderators to move this post to the thread in the News Forum for the Neal Preston book.

Welcome to the site.

Hi, I'm Kyle Williams and I run a web show where independent artists and musicians can go to learn how to find their market and effectively grow in today's music industry. I just recently did an interview with Led Zeppelin's tour photographer from the 1970s, Neal Preston.

I thought I'd give a shout here so that all Zep fans get a chance to check it out.

http://www.seedsofmusic.net/2013/05/led-zeppelin-sound-and-fury-neal-preston-interview/

(What's funny is I found out his favorite rock band, and it's not Zeppelin)

------

Kyle Williams

SeedsofMusic.net

Edited by kenog