Led Zeppelin Bios

I am looking for a good biography on Led Zeppelin. I have read some reviews on really good ones on their music and some of their lives. But I would also like to read a book on their TRUE tales of debauchery and decadence. The bios I have watched on them have only given just a minor glimps of it and leaves a lot of holes. So I am just wondering if any of you guys knows an accurate book on Led Zeppelin and their tales of debauchery and decadence. I also do want to know the more personal details of them but I wanna know the truth the their decadent behavior that I have only got pieces and parts and rumors and just know of books that are reputed by the band. So I am asking you guys if you guys could help me on a book that tells the decadent side of there behavior. I do want to read the books that show them on a personal level too but I also wanna find a book there tails of debauchery, decadence, drug use and alcohol years as well as all the other stuff.

Let me make sure I'm clear: You want debaucheries and decadence.

To be honest, I like to make up fantasies of debaucheries and decadence, rather than reading someone else's version in a book. I mean, why would my fantasies be less credible than the supposed reportage of someone who may have been debauched him/herself. Just dwell on your own imaginings and there's no need, as there's also no possibility, of knowing the real story.

If you want books about Zep that focus on rock star excess, Hammer of the Gods is a good place to start. I'm With The Band by Pamela Des Barres may also be worth your while because she discusses her relationship with Jimmy Page in some detail. However, be aware that critics and fans have questioned the veracity of both books.

Archived