Robert Plant on Palladia

tomloge

I just read on another site that Robert Plant is going to be on Palladia tonight at 9pm. I'll have to check it out as we just changed our cable system and now have Palladia. We never had it before, and friends have told us about some of the good concerts on Palladia. I did check out a few single song clips on it the other night: Jeff Beck, and other was Carlos Santana & Eric Clapton doing Jingo. Both were really good.

Thanks for the heads up, I just checked the listing it's the Band of Joy from Nashville in 2011 (Live From the Artists Den).

Palladia does have some great stuff on there, I just got it myself last year after (finally) getting a HDTV (Palladia is only available in HD).

Hi tomloge & Stargroves Tangie!

Palladia and AXS if you have that have great shows. Today Celebration Day was on AXS which made it hard to concentrate on work. It was on so I HAD to watch it:-)..even though I have the DVD, Album,CD. :blush:

Enjoy the show tonight :peace:

Hi tomloge & Stargroves Tangie!

Palladia and AXS if you have that have great shows. Today Celebration Day was on AXS which made it hard to concentrate on work. It was on so I HAD to watch it:-)..even though I have the DVD, Album,CD. :blush:

Enjoy the show tonight :peace:

Hi Deborah :wave:

Unfortunately my cable provider doesn't offer AXS but I know exactly what you're talking about- everytime VH1 Classic shows TSRTS (which seems to be quite frequently) I must watch at least a part of it.

Archived